1810 L T Hardee Rd, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $132,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Refrigerator and deep freezer in Garage.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 221
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 017158
- Zillow Home ID: 51425586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 L T Hardee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% greater than in Pitt, and 440.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 1800 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$232K433,300
- 1820 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$139K321,602
- 1740 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$172K43.52,136
- 106 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$149K321,715
- 104 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$157K321,890
- 108 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$139K32.51,593
- 1830 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$179K422,675
- 1821 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$255K32.52,951
- 102 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$128K321,502
- 2110 Sir Norman Ct Greenville, NC$165K32.51,827
- 1730 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$179K432,123
- 4801 Eastern Pines Rd Greenville, NC$77K311,394
- 110 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$141K422,071
- 2111 Sir Norman Ct Greenville, NC$168K321,796
- 100 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$151K321,711
- 1720 L T Hardee Rd Greenville, NC$156K322,419
- 4811 Eastern Pines Rd Greenville, NC$158K321,605
- 112 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$151K322,481
- 107 Pineridge Dr Greenville, NC$153K422,016
- 2119 Sir Norman Ct Greenville, NC$156K32.51,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292