1810 Pitman Ave, Bronx, NY 104663 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $325,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 050120006
- Zillow Home ID: 29837220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 Pitman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wakefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 750% higher than in New York, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 1812 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$296K----1,828
- 1808 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$359K----1,186
- 1814 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 1806 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$367K----1,088
- 4233 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$397K----1,186
- 4231 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$397K----1,186
- 1804 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$348K----1,395
- 4314 Bruner Ave # X11 Bronx, NY$382K42.51,855
- 4229 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$375K----1,186
- 4234 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$333K----1,292
- 1802 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$434K321,186
- 4232 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$337K----1,088
- Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$397K----1,186
- Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$435K----3,144
- Ely Ave Bronx, NY$604K----3,660
- Ely Ave Bronx, NY$363K----2,207
- 4227 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$353K----1,186
- 4230 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$328K32.51,200
- 4228 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$332K521,500
- 4225 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$348K----1,186
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292