1810 Sandpiper Dr, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
California Contemporary*Remodeled t/o*Wooded Driveway*Landscaped Entry*Spacious Liv Room w/Vaulted Ceiling & Elegant Fireplace*Windows t/o Provides the Beauty of the Sun inside*Formal Din Seats >12*Upgraded Kitchen w/GE appl, 1" Granite*dinette*inside util*In-Law Plan*Master Suite w/Full Bath & Study, Walk-in Closet & Double Vanity*2nd Master Suite w/additional Study*Guest Bedrooms Both w/Large Closets*4th Bedroom w/Balcony Overlooking Living.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $277,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,546 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 216
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 182192020
- Zillow Home ID: 22026559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 Sandpiper Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% lower than in Edmond, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 1810 Sandpiper Dr. Edmond Ok Edmond, OK$213K423,546
- 1806 Sandpiper Dr Edmond, OK$298K32.53,097
- 1802 Sandpiper Dr Edmond, OK$261K43.53,423
- 1809 Dove Ct Edmond, OK$289K443,297
- 1604 E Canary Dr Edmond, OK$289K333,182
- 1708 Sandpiper Dr Edmond, OK$265K442,634
- 1500 Falcon Ln Edmond, OK$237K433,008
- 1813 Dove Ct Edmond, OK$226K42.52,600
- 1811 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$213K42.52,634
- 1803 Sandpiper Dr Edmond, OK$243K432,814
- 1815 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$289K42.53,095
- 1725 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$305K42.753,296
- 1721 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$241K32.52,446
- 1601 N Canary Dr Edmond, OK$306K42.53,477
- 1704 Sandpiper Dr Edmond, OK$254K32.52,926
- 1901 Wren Ct Edmond, OK$209K42.752,558
- 1709 Sandpiper Dr Edmond, OK$262K543,012
- 1808 Dove Ct Edmond, OK$273K42.53,534
- 1609 E Canary Dr Edmond, OK$195K43.53,019
- 1817 Dove Ct Edmond, OK$215K432,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.