1810 Sweeney St, North Tonawanda, NY 141205 beds, 3 baths, 3,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $183,700
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 744 sqft
- View: Park, Water
- The downstairs unit has second utility meters and heating unit and hot water unit.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 438
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 2912001830130001077000
- Zillow Home ID: 31462732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1810 Sweeney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in North Tonawanda, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 1794 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$132K321,899
- 1776 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$137K311,506
- 1764 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$220K321,957
- 1852 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$124K522,296
- 1758 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$108K311,479
- 1860 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$112K622,117
- 1752 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$81K211,500
- 1845 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$301K42.52,340
- 1855 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$152K1--752
- 1738 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$113K311,176
- 1878 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$144K311,508
- 1734 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$118K321,025
- 1886 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$90K421,662
- 1879 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$418K44.54,591
- 1728 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$120K311,419
- 1416 E Robinson St North Tonawanda, NY$125K421,825
- 1408 E Robinson St North Tonawanda, NY$93K311,038
- 1716 Sweeney St North Tonawanda, NY$138K422,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.