- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1810 W 48th St, Cleveland, OH 441026 beds, 2 baths, 2,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 3,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1983 for $24,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 00236114
- Zillow Home ID: 33329664
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 W 48th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Detroit Shoreway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% higher than in Cleveland, and 268.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit Shoreway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 1814 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$80K422,437
- 1802 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$123K322,000
- 1800 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$59K321,925
- W 48th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 1826 W 48th St Cleveland, OH--521,926
- 1794 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$65K422,311
- 1790 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$77K311,428
- 1791 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$101K422,061
- 1793 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$68K432,426
- 1787 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$75K521,380
- 1828 W 48th St Cleveland, OH--422,625
- 1785 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$44K311,252
- 1799 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$65K321,866
- 1783 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$99K923,276
- 1788 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$55K41.51,449
- 1801 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$67K422,316
- 1832 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$72K522,304
- 1805 W 50th St Cleveland, OH$82K321,434
- W 50th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 1784 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$52K622,221
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292