1810 Warren Ave N, Seattle, WA 981093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $704,500
- Price/sqft: $704,500
- Unfinished basement, 910 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Parcel #: 0809001605
- Zillow Home ID: 48690024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 Warren Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% less than in Seattle, and 60.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1814 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$710K411,860
- 1808 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$785K412,010
- 1818 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$707K321,650
- 1802 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$705K411,860
- 158 Blaine St Seattle, WA$601K321,410
- 155 Howe St Seattle, WA$573K31.751,330
- 159 Howe St Seattle, WA$779K422,610
- 1820 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$800K42.252,260
- 172 Blaine St Seattle, WA$634K31.751,550
- 165 Howe St Seattle, WA$572K211,430
- 1813 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$721K411,550
- 1809 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$837K321,770
- 1819 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$792K421,970
- 1722 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$923K533,490
- 159 Blaine St Seattle, WA$978K422,600
- 1801 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$510K21910
- 122 Blaine St Seattle, WA$714K41.51,970
- 169 Howe St Seattle, WA$791K32.251,670
- 1716 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$718K31.751,480
- 163 Blaine St Seattle, WA$450K11690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!