- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 11,655 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $362,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $227
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Auction, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Well - Shared
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,597 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 127352015000
- Zillow Home ID: 19363428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $385-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93907 home values will rise 11.1% next year, compared to a 10.9% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93907 homes, this home is valued 34.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% less than in Salinas, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93907 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93907 home values.
|18100 Wylie Hill Ln Salinas, CA||$389K||3||2||1,148|
|18110 Wylie Hill Ln Salinas, CA||$453K||3||2.5||1,638|
|7425 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$469K||3||2||1,772|
|7481 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$447K||3||2||1,539|
|18115 Wylie Hill Ln Salinas, CA||$579K||4||4||3,062|
|7429 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$577K||3||2.5||2,553|
|7520 Chester Ln Salinas, CA||$469K||3||2||1,774|
|7426 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$557K||4||3||2,261|
|7417 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$567K||3||2||2,500|
|7530 Chester Ln Salinas, CA||$461K||3||2||1,648|
|7491 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$386K||3||1.5||1,232|
|7395 Valle Pacifico Rd Salinas, CA||$527K||3||2||2,208|
|18120 Wylie Hill Ln Salinas, CA||$494K||3||3||1,944|
|7510 Chester Ln Salinas, CA||$459K||3||2||1,766|
|7422 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$428K||2||1||1,346|
|7421 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$502K||3||2.5||1,896|
|7422A Langley Canyon Rd # A Salinas, CA||$318K||2||1||960|
|7565 Chester Ln Salinas, CA||$570K||5||2.5||2,500|
|7565 Chester Ln Salinas, CA||$577K||5||2.5||2,500|
|7501 Langley Canyon Rd Salinas, CA||$335K||3||2||1,023|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!