- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1811 E Spring St, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,690 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $271
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 7234601546
- Zillow Home ID: 49027350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1811 E Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.8% greater than in Seattle, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 920 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$552K332,260
- 934 18th Ave Seattle, WA$771K61.52,800
- 918 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$572K332,260
- 920 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$552K332,260
- 1102 18th Ave Seattle, WA$617K41.51,810
- 929 19th Ave Seattle, WA$684K52.53,190
- 916 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$564K332,260
- 918 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$553K332,260
- 1104 18th Ave # C Seattle, WA$456K33.251,544
- 1104 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$603K32.251,440
- 1104 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$672K33.251,550
- Seattle, WA--------
- 914 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$506K332,260
- 916 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$569K342,260
- 916 18th Ave Seattle, WA$625K33.52,260
- 1108 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$464K32.51,380
- 1814 E Spring St Seattle, WA$687K42.53,020
- 915 19th Ave Seattle, WA$383K31790
- 914 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$570K33.52,260
- 1106 18th Ave Seattle, WA$464K32.51,380
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292