- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1811 Mill Creek Rd, Edmond, OK 730255 beds, 4 baths, 2,793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $216,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,793 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 181791290
- Zillow Home ID: 22024672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1811 Mill Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.4% higher than in Edmond, and 102.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73025 home values.
- 1819 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$348K432,782
- 1717 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$243K42.252,855
- 1716 W Sorghum Mill Rd Edmond, OK$283K422,818
- 1716 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$248K422,484
- 1905 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$304K323,272
- 1810 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$255K422,558
- 1709 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$339K42.752,877
- 1708 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$187K321,794
- 1904 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$311K443,082
- 1704 W Sorghum Mill Rd Edmond, OK$307K32.53,259
- 1705 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$414K43.53,454
- 1621 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$330K42.753,918
- 1701 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$424K433,503
- 1913 Forest Rd Edmond, OK$357K433,330
- 1620 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$307K42.52,738
- 1808 Red Prairie Dr Edmond, OK$451K443,670
- 1604 Circle Gln Edmond, OK$223K422,291
- 2009 Mill Creek Rd Edmond, OK$388K43.54,200
- 1709 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$723K54.55,482
- 1605 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$506K43.54,690
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292