A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R:1320 N:1811
- Zillow Home ID: 57719995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $186-289K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 15.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Farmington, and 25.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|1807 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$229K||3||1||1,176|
|1815 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$216K||3||1||1,040|
|1819 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$261K||3||2||1,594|
|1803 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$396K||4||3||3,300|
|1839 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$274K||2||1||1,540|
|3 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$478K||4||2.5||2,728|
|5 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$513K||5||2.5||2,964|
|2 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$477K||4||2.5||2,730|
|4 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$475K||4||2.5||2,706|
|7 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$487K||4||2.5||2,810|
|6 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$546K||4||3.5||3,225|
|11 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$473K||3||2.5||2,537|
|10 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$530K||4||2.5||3,165|
|15 Rose Clf Farmington, CT||$446K||4||2.5||3,200|
|1730 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$259K||3||1.5||1,952|
|1 Blossom Rd Farmington, CT||$492K||4||2.5||2,810|
|111 Scott Swamp Rd Farmington, CT||$184K||3||1||1,296|
|3 Blossom Rd Farmington, CT||$492K||4||2.5||2,958|
|2 Blossom Rd Farmington, CT||$516K||4||2.5||2,960|
|1722 New Britain Ave Farmington, CT||$263K||3||1||1,274|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!