- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1811 Oregon St, Orlando, FL 328033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 192230262700010
- Zillow Home ID: 54440748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1811 Oregon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Colonialtown North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.9% lower than in Orlando, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonialtown North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonialtown North home values.
- 1105 Morris Ave Orlando, FL$216K431,668
- 1101 Morris Ave Orlando, FL$190K321,078
- 1901 Oregon St Orlando, FL$235K211,784
- 1104 Hardy Ave Orlando, FL$136K421,626
- 1107 Morris Ave Orlando, FL$77K21870
- 1111 Morris Ave Orlando, FL$213K431,668
- 1113 Morris Ave Orlando, FL$72K21800
- 1820 Oregon St Orlando, FL$255K321,388
- 1818 Oregon St Orlando, FL$245K421,502
- 1110 Hardy Ave Orlando, FL$165K22800
- 1900 Oregon St Orlando, FL$232K321,804
- 1900 Oregon St Orlando, FL$268K321,602
- 1117 Morris Ave Orlando, FL$209K431,668
- 1810 Oregon St Orlando, FL$275K321,570
- 1904 Oregon St Orlando, FL$172K211,037
- 1116 Hardy Ave Orlando, FL$216KStudio--2,126
- 1805 Oregon St Orlando, FL$240K311,231
- 1908 Oregon St Orlando, FL$254K32.51,946
- 1908 Oregon St # A Orlando, FL$212K32.5--
- 1123 Morris Ave # 1123 Orlando, FL$220K331,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292