1811 Ralston Ave, Richmond, CA 948053 beds, 2 baths, 2,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $655,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Parking: 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5201400271
- Zillow Home ID: 18539003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1811 Ralston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 181.6% greater than in San Francisco Metro, and 59.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 1807 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$647K32.52,676
- 1815 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$442K211,119
- 1803 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$553K31.51,599
- 1817 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$542K321,440
- 1801 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$446K21908
- 1812 Tulare Ave Richmond, CA$542K321,618
- 1802 Tulare Ave Richmond, CA$483K221,196
- 1821 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$544K31.51,677
- 1822 Tulare Ave Richmond, CA$535K321,607
- 5830 Sierra Ave Richmond, CA$470K311,036
- 5828 Sierra Ave Richmond, CA$480K321,200
- 1800 Tulare Ave Richmond, CA$444K321,146
- 5820 Sierra Ave Richmond, CA$618K422,150
- 1825 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$536K411,454
- 1814 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$543K321,905
- 1812 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$535K332,293
- 1842 Tulare Ave Richmond, CA$454K311,066
- 5812 Sierra Ave Richmond, CA$508K311,251
- 1816 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$438K311,313
- 1810 Ralston Ave Richmond, CA$544K42.52,057
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!