- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1811 W 45th St, Richmond, VA 232252 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,231 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $228,000
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,231 sqft
- Lot depth: 347
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: S0002486004
- Zillow Home ID: 12539444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1811 W 45th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in Richmond, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill home values.
- 1809 W 45th St Richmond, VA$243K31.51,574
- 1813 W 45th St Richmond, VA$256K321,443
- 1815 W 45th St Richmond, VA$310K32.52,171
- 1807 W 45th St Richmond, VA$171K31960
- 1817 W 45th St Richmond, VA$278K331,857
- 4403 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$239K321,444
- 4405 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$232K321,440
- 4401 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$220K31.51,456
- 4407 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$174K31960
- 4409 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$170K31960
- 4329 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 4325 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 4321 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$355K32.52,654
- 4411 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$170K31960
- 4405 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$202K32--
- 4405 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$179K321,600
- 4310 Smithdeal Ave Richmond, VA$225K321,046
- 4317 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$264K422,220
- 1802 W 44th St # A Richmond, VA--------
- 1802 W 44th St Richmond, VA$227K321,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.