1811 W Tonto Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850273 beds, 2 baths, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,328 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 48 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 5140095
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None,Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement: Basement Y/N \ N,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Styles \ Detached,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Stories \ 1,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ Wood,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Barry Goldwater,Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry,Landscaping \ Desert Back,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,New Financing \ Cash,New Financing \ Conventional,New Financing \ FHA,New Financing \ VA,Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking \ RV Gate,Pool - Private \ Diving Pool,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20919030
- Zillow Home ID: 7970982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1811 W Tonto Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Phoenix, and 167.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,095 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1972
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1815 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$155K----1,809
- 1801 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$131K321,674
- 1812 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$150K--1.751,302
- 1806 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$157K--21,477
- 1818 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$198K521,951
- 1810 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$147K321,649
- 19615 N 18th Dr Phoenix, AZ$169K--22,224
- 1747 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$158K41.51,749
- 1802 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$166K--21,929
- 1802 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$136K321,452
- 1824 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$128K--11,112
- 19621 N 18th Dr Phoenix, AZ$187K--21,793
- 1817 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$141K421,360
- 1829 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$164K411,787
- 1770 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$148K--21,348
- 1807 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$138K--1.751,230
- 1741 W Tonto Ln Phoenix, AZ$145K--22,182
- 1819 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$156K321,650
- 1740 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$152K321,572
- 1830 W Oraibi Dr Phoenix, AZ$133K321,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292