- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18110 Rancho St, Tarzana, CA 913564 beds, 3 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: May 2012 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $332
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 2184007021
- Zillow Home ID: 19950504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18110 Rancho Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tarzana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 18116 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$987K321,476
- 18100 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$2.42M55.55,300
- 18127 Karen Dr Tarzana, CA$1.22M321,769
- 18115 Karen Dr Tarzana, CA$2.43M445,008
- 18124 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$1.13M332,029
- 18119 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$1.02M331,950
- 18101 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$970K321,431
- 18101 Karen Dr Tarzana, CA$1.3M321,764
- 18146 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$1.06M331,664
- 18135 Karen Dr Tarzana, CA$1.15M332,347
- 4805 Lindley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.01M221,923
- 18137 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$1.16M332,423
- 4817 Lindley Ave Tarzana, CA$953K321,488
- 4754 Lindley Ave Encino, CA$1.66M6--4,000
- 18084 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.56M553,612
- 18154 Rancho St Tarzana, CA$978K321,545
- 18145 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$1M321,460
- 18140 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$1.19M432,384
- 18095 Karen Dr Encino, CA$2.65M354,598
- 4849 Lindley Ave Tarzana, CA$1M33.52,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!