18113 Palm Breeze Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- HOA Fee: $35
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 0592475306
- Zillow Home ID: 44960024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18113 Palm Breeze Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% greater than in Hillsborough, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 18115 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$203K422,088
- 18111 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$233K321,728
- 18117 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$205K432,478
- 18105 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$330K432,598
- 18114 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$253K422,122
- 18121 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$237K431,962
- 18116 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$179K321,796
- 18112 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$227K431,962
- 18103 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$211K42.51,926
- 18110 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$228K422,044
- 18118 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$213K431,901
- 18108 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$225K431,942
- 18101 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$210K322,020
- 18120 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$174K321,550
- 18123 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$239K432,282
- 18106 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$177K321,708
- 18035 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$180K321,460
- 18115 Sweet Jasmine Dr Tampa, FL$270K432,194
- 18122 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$226K431,966
- 18104 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$217K432,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.