18114 Portside St, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2 baths, 1,835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 300 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: T2565583
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,835 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 0592493502
- Zillow Home ID: 60618536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18114 Portside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% greater than in Tampa, and 361% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 18116 Portside St Tampa, FL$163K431,647
- 18112 Portside St Tampa, FL$159K321,653
- 18118 Portside St Tampa, FL$150K321,477
- 18110 Portside St Tampa, FL$154K321,653
- 18108 Portside St Tampa, FL$136K321,276
- 18120 Portside St Tampa, FL$159K421,835
- 18109 Portside St Tampa, FL$137K321,647
- 18107 Portside St Tampa, FL$152K321,604
- 18122 Portside St Tampa, FL$150K321,434
- 18106 Portside St Tampa, FL$141K321,480
- 18111 Portside St Tampa, FL$146K321,372
- 18105 Portside St Tampa, FL$173K321,616
- 18113 Portside St Tampa, FL$157K321,835
- 18103 Portside St Tampa, FL$134K321,291
- 18124 Portside St Tampa, FL$153K321,647
- 18104 Portside St Tampa, FL$141K321,480
- 18117 Portside St Tampa, FL$156K321,647
- 18101 Portside St Tampa, FL$143K321,480
- 18101 Portside St Tampa, FL$136K321,480
- 18115 Portside St Tampa, FL$144K321,647
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!