- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18117 Bow Lake Ln, Bow, WA 982322 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $320,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1120 sqft
- View: Water
- Lakefrontage, 5+ Acres, Community Dock, Boat Launch, Gazebo/Hot Tub, Slolam Runs, Jumps, Equestrian
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 203
- Parcel #: P50360
- Zillow Home ID: 23364574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18117 Bow Lake Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98232, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Bow, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98232 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98232 home values.
- 18145 Bow Lake Ln Bow, WA$329K--22,076
- 18005 Bow Lake Ln Burlington, WA$933K353,690
- 18177 Bow Lake Ln Bow, WA--------
- 18231 Bow Lake Ln Burlington, WA--------
- 18055 Bow Lake Ln Bow, WA$972K458,178
- 18235 Bow Lake Ln Burlington, WA--------
- 18003 Bow Lake Ln Bow, WA--------
- 18001 Bow Lake Ln Burlington, WA--------
- 18010 Colony Rd Bow, WA$353K32.51,680
- 17668 Colony Rd Bow, WA$250K411,568
- 18028 Colony Rd Bow, WA$249K--1.51,404
- 17604 Colony Rd Bow, WA--42.52,452
- 17948 Colony Rd Bow, WA$405K334,736
- 18005 Bow Lake Ln Bow, WA$1.26M458,178
- 18040 Colony Rd Bow, WA$310K321,568
- 18066 Colony Rd Bow, WA$428K--23,940
- Barrell Springs Rd Bow, WA$223K22.51,377
Nearby Schools in Bow
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292