- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,701 all time views
- 89 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $9
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: T2736094
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 263 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Golf Course Frontage, Location \ Golf Course View, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,063 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0592510972
- Zillow Home ID: 54781748
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $217-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Tampa home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among New Tampa homes, this home is 32.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% greater than in Tampa, and 361% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
|18121 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$276K||5||3||2,992|
|18117 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$309K||4||2.5||3,702|
|18123 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$226K||3||2||2,085|
|18115 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$251K||4||3||2,276|
|18126 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$293K||4||3||3,274|
|18128 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$291K||5||4||3,000|
|18124 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$223K||4||3||2,268|
|18130 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$268K||5||4||2,484|
|18125 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$244K||4||3||2,321|
|18113 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$201K||3||2||1,879|
|18122 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$285K||4||3.5||2,948|
|18132 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$248K||4||3||2,385|
|18120 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$222K||4||3||2,256|
|18111 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$238K||5||2||2,460|
|18118 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$235K||3||2||2,092|
|18118 Diamond Cove Ct Tampa, FL||$323K||5||4||3,218|
|18120 Diamond Cove Ct Tampa, FL||$311K||5||3||3,238|
|18109 Kara Ct Tampa, FL||$290K||4||3||3,219|
|18116 Diamond Cove Ct Tampa, FL||$309K||5||3||3,254|
|18122 Diamond Cove Ct Tampa, FL||$317K||5||3||3,320|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.