1812 Chaz Ct, Chesapeake, VA 233215 beds, 4 baths, 4,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $450,800
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 667 sqft
- View: Water
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 0156002000070
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61375447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1812 Chaz Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Branch South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Branch South home values.
- 1808 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$413K533,615
- 4300 Kaitlyn Ct Chesapeake, VA$392K533,737
- 1804 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$389K543,899
- 1817 Gwaltney Ct Chesapeake, VA$486K54.53,505
- 1813 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$435K54.53,550
- 1817 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$389K443,297
- 1809 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$407K42.52,700
- 1813 Gwaltney Ct Chesapeake, VA$497K64.54,394
- 4304 Kaitlyn Ct Chesapeake, VA$421K643,774
- 1800 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$372K43.53,274
- 1821 Gwaltney Ct Chesapeake, VA$516K53.53,500
- 1805 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$410K432,652
- 4301 Kaitlyn Ct Chesapeake, VA$446K754,242
- 1816 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$627K544,311
- 1801 Chaz Ct Chesapeake, VA$379K433,553
- 4305 Kaitlyn Ct Chesapeake, VA$382K433,663
- 4246 Woodland Dr Chesapeake, VA----22,148
- 4312 Kaitlyn Ct Chesapeake, VA$382K443,631
- 1820 Gwaltney Ct Chesapeake, VA$458K43.53,003
- 4309 Kaitlyn Ct Chesapeake, VA$392K432,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.