1812 NW 66th St, Miami, FL 331473 beds, 1 bath, 863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $81
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 863 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3031150054730
- Zillow Home ID: 44158694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1812 Nw 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33147 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 102.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.7% lower than in Gladeview, and 189.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33147 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gladeview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33147 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292