1813 Bennett Dr APT 61, West Des Moines, IA 502652 beds, 2 baths, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance, Accepts Electronic Payments, Brand New State of the Art 24 Hour Gym, Cats Allowed, Central Air Conditioning, Close to Raccoon River, Close to Valley Junction, Community Laundries, Convenient West Des Moines Location, Flexible Lease Terms, Full Appliance Package, Garages Available, Individual Furnaces, Low Deposit, Near Interstates, Near Shopping and Grocery Stores, On-Site Maintenance, Outdoor Grilling Bar - Propane Provided, Package Receiving, Playground, Private Entrance, Profressional On Site Management, Short Term Lease, Storage Space(s), Swimming Pool/Sundeck, Window Coverings
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112282011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1813 Bennett Drive APT 61
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in West Des Moines, and 15.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
- Apt 62$137K22840
- Apt 81$133K22840
- Apt 94$137K11625
- Apt 111$124K22840
- Apt 91$132K22840
- Apt 60$132K22840
- Apt 98$132K22840
- Apt 105$140K22840
- # 0--22840
- Apt 82$125K22840
- Apt 56$125K22840
- Apt 59$125K22840
- Apt 69$144K22840
- Apt 67$125K22840
- Apt 114$145K22840
- Apt 113$142K22840
- Apt 97$131K22840
- Apt 66$133K22840
- Apt 115$125K22840
- Apt 65$125K22840
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292