1813 SW 7th St, Miami, FL 331353 beds, 2 baths, 1,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,774 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,211 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 0141030250110
- Zillow Home ID: 43839027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1813 Sw 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Little Havana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 106.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% higher than in Miami, and 213.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 624 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$269K442,592
- 636 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$182K211,230
- 608 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$354K532,061
- 608 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$329K222,061
- 1812 SW 6th St # 10 Miami, FL$234K221,412
- 1812 SW 6th St Miami, FL$179K221,412
- 1828 SW 6th St Miami, FL$237K321,354
- 1800 SW 6th St Miami, FL$235K111,418
- 601 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$150K221,430
- 1844 SW 6th St Miami, FL$274K211,151
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 303 Miami, FL$93K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 104 Miami, FL$84K11510
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 102 Miami, FL$93K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 204 Miami, FL$85K11510
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 201 Miami, FL$93K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 202 Miami, FL$94K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 302 Miami, FL$94K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 103 Miami, FL$94K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 214 Miami, FL$93K21640
- 1852 SW 7th St APT 114 Miami, FL$94K21640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!