- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1814 Beech Ave, Melrose Park, PA 190274 beds, 1 bath, 2,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1996 for $126,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 630 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,223 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 310001894001
- Zillow Home ID: 9909291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1814 Beech Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9411.1% higher than in Montgomery, and 5196.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19027 home values.
- 1812 Beech Ave Elkins Park, PA$174K321,507
- 1810 Beech Ave Melrose Park, PA$188K221,528
- 1808 Beech Ave Elkins Park, PA$175K631,977
- 1806 Beech Ave Melrose Park, PA$173K421,860
- 1804 Beech Ave Melrose Park, PA$174K52.51,860
- 1804 Beech Ave Elkins Park, PA$208K------
- Cedar Ln Melrose Park, PA$151K421,782
- 1810 Graham Ln Elkins Park, PA$146K211,024
- 1802 Beech Ave Melrose Park, PA$165K411,860
- 1816 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$150K411,747
- 1818 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$151K61.51,846
- 1814 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$149K31.51,404
- 1820 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$142K311,560
- 1800 Beech Ave Elkins Park, PA$169K421,820
- 1812 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$139K311,552
- 7412 Cedar Ln Melrose Park, PA$139K321,068
- 1822 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$150K511,716
- 1806 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$168K222,022
- 1906 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$105K211,105
- 1804 Graham Ln Lamott, PA$176K41.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.