- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,646 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 20150607
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Property Type \ SINGLE FAMILY\ACREAGE, AMENITIES \ Park, CONSTRUCTION \ Vinyl, EQUIPMENT \ Disposal, KITCHEN BREAKFAST \ Breakfast Area, ROOMS \ Master Bath, WATER\SEWER \ City Sewer, WATER\SEWER \ City Water, INTERIOR \ Wood Floors, INTERIOR \ Carpet, BASEMENT \ Partial, ENERGY RELATED \ Insulation-Ceiling, ENERGY RELATED \ Storm Windows, STORIES\STYLE \ Traditional, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, HEATING \ Central, ROOMS \ DR Separate, INTERIOR \ Bookcases, STORIES\STYLE \ 2 Stories, Mstr BR Level \ Upper, LOT DESCRIPTION \ .5-1 Acre, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Golf Course, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick Frame, EQUIPMENT \ Water Softener (Owned), PARKING \ 3+ Cars, COOLING \ Gas, KITCHEN BREAKFAST \ Island, INTERIOR \ Ceilings-Trey, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1004277001
- Zillow Home ID: 93866371
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 52245 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Iowa City as a whole. Among 52245 homes, this home is 74.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52245, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Iowa City, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52245 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Iowa City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52245 home values.
|1830 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$236K||3||2||2,145|
|1830 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$264K||3||4||2,131|
|1846 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$263K||3||3||2,506|
|1760 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$222K||3||3||1,572|
|1827 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$286K||4||3||2,341|
|766 Arch Rock Rd Iowa City, IA||$239K||4||3||2,208|
|1864 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$278K||4||3||2,561|
|1740 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$280K||4||--||2,400|
|762 Arch Rock Rd Iowa City, IA||$233K||4||3||2,119|
|1813 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$227K||1||--||1,333|
|831 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$294K||4||3||2,093|
|800 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$233K||3||--||1,310|
|808 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$293K||4||--||1,363|
|808 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$291K||4||3||2,236|
|1801 Mackinaw Dr Iowa City, IA||$254K||4||--||1,491|
|816 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$297K||4||--||1,400|
|816 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$292K||4||3||2,279|
|703 Mission Point Rd Iowa City, IA||$237K||4||3||2,231|
|707 Mission Point Rd Iowa City, IA||$220K||3||3||1,903|
|853 Sugar Loaf Cir Iowa City, IA||$290K||3||3||1,870|
Nearby Schools in Iowa City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.