1815 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20009Studio, 1 bath, 63,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 11.0
- Floor size: 63,633 sqft
- Parcel #: 0177 0804
- Zillow Home ID: 88803448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1815 17th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% less than in Washington, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1625 S St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$2.42M11--
- 1623 S St NW Washington, DC$2.2M664,023
- 1621 S St NW Washington, DC$1.83M55.52,790
- 1621 T St NW APT 401 Washington, DC$552K22879
- 1621 T St NW APT 307 Washington, DC$337K11507
- 1825 New Hampshire Ave NW APT 804 Washington, DC--Studio1540
- 1825 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC--Studio1409
- 1619 S St NW Washington, DC$1.94M942,688
- 1631 S St NW Washington, DC$12.4M11225
- 1631 S St NW APT 203 Washington, DC--Studio1350
- 1631 S St NW APT 503 Washington, DC--Studio1--
- 1617 S St NW Washington, DC$1.57M432,790
- 1624 Swann St NW Washington, DC$917K31.51,624
- 1615 Q St NW APT 508 Washington, DC$420K21735
- 1615 Q St NW APT 1212 Washington, DC$352K11552
- 1615 Q St NW APT 402 Washington, DC$329K11541
- 1615 Q St NW APT 307 Washington, DC$423K21746
- 1615 Q St NW APT 305 Washington, DC$239K--1368
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292