1815 5th Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $69,100
- Price/sqft: $50
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: N0000461017
- Zillow Home ID: 72633133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1815 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park Southern Tip market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Richmond, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park Southern Tip home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park Southern Tip home values.
- 1814 5th Ave Richmond, VA$91K221,882
- 1812 5th Ave Richmond, VA$121K321,587
- 1818 5th Ave Richmond, VA$104K31.52,054
- 1808 5th Ave Richmond, VA$147K411,932
- 1806 5th Ave Richmond, VA$89K211,080
- 1901 5th Ave Richmond, VA$104K41.52,136
- 1900 5th Ave Richmond, VA$75K311,962
- 1802 5th Ave Richmond, VA$78K31.51,680
- 4th Ave Richmond, VA$98K31.51,087
- 1905 5th Ave Richmond, VA$109K321,248
- 1904 5th Ave Richmond, VA$143K41.52,084
- 1907 5th Ave Richmond, VA$116K31.51,352
- 1906 5th Ave Richmond, VA$118K421,727
- 1909 5th Ave Richmond, VA$106K31.51,936
- 1815 1/2 4th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1815 4th Ave Richmond, VA$118K421,572
- 1817 4th Ave Richmond, VA$146K322,021
- 1910 5th Ave Richmond, VA$97K321,380
- 1811 4th Ave Richmond, VA$139K41.52,179
- 1716 5th Ave Richmond, VA$94K411,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292