1815 A St SE APT 206, Washington, DC 200031 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $422
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1111 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 63891468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1815 A St Se APT 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Washington, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292