- Built in 2005
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,225 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $422,500
- Price/sqft: $304
- MLS #: 08864849
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Deck, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Walk In Closet, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Walk in Closet, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Deck, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Intercom, Equipment \ Security System, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ Door Monitored By TV, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Elevator, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Roof Type \ Rubber, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Status \ Pending, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,445 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14313120791004
- Zillow Home ID: 87708871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $382-434K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Bucktown home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among Bucktown homes, this home is 25.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bucktown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Chicago, and 543.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bucktown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bucktown home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.