1815 Q St SE, Washington, DC 200201 bed, 1 bath, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,046 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $289,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 5594 0029
- Zillow Home ID: 521327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1815 Q St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairlawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.8% less than in Washington, and 58.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairlawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn home values.
- 1811 Q St SE Washington, DC$291K21850
- 1819 Q St SE Washington, DC$401K442,720
- 1823 Q St SE Washington, DC$439K443,360
- 1824 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$194K221,128
- 1822 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$179K211,128
- 1827 Q St SE Washington, DC$395K442,800
- 1826 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$187K211,100
- 1820 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$183K211,128
- 1827 Q St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$219K21700
- 1608 18th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$322K11--
- 1608 18th St SE Washington, DC$239K11700
- 1612 18th St SE Washington, DC$433K443,360
- 1828 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$188K61826
- 1818 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$183K21.51,189
- 1830 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$183K21826
- 1604 18th St SE Washington, DC$385K242,720
- 1816 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$177K211,104
- 1600 18th St SE Washington, DC$404K443,440
- 1814 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$386K443,480
- 1618 18th St SE Washington, DC$222K221,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.