1815 Q St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 10/23/13: $289,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:2,720 sq ft
- Lot:6,046 sqft
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $289,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1970
- Parcel #5594 0029
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count16
- # Stories0.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID521327
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow140
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$268,857||$202K – $320K||-$61||$98||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,651/mo||$941 – $2.3K/mo||+$58||$0.61||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Fairlawn home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Fairlawn homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 106.9% higher than in Washington, and 24.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn home values.
Neighborhood for 1815 Q St Se
- 1811 Q St SE Washington, DC$291K21.0850
- 1819 Q St SE Washington, DC$362K44.02,720
- 1823 Q St SE Washington, DC$429K44.03,360
- 1824 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$194K22.01,128
- 1822 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$204K21.01,128
- 1827 Q St SE Washington, DC$361K44.02,800
- 1826 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$202K21.01,100
- 1820 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$206K21.01,128
- 1827 Q St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$282K21.0700
- 1608 18th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$283K11.0--
- 1608 18th St SE Washington, DC$237K11.0700
- 1612 18th St SE Washington, DC$423K44.03,360
- 1828 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$219K61.0826
- 1818 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$229K21.51,189
- 1830 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$188K21.0826
- 1604 18th St SE Washington, DC$368K24.02,720
- 1816 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$204K21.01,104
- 1600 18th St SE Washington, DC$420K44.03,440
- 1814 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$401K44.03,480
- 1618 18th St SE Washington, DC$248K22.01,440
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005