1815 Tammany Dr, Nashville, TN 372163 beds, 1 bath, 1,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 07216001500
- Zillow Home ID: 41089205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1815 Tammany Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37216 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.7% lower than in Nashville, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37216 home values.
- 1817 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$126K31963
- 1813 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$184K211,117
- 1822 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$101K32.51,930
- 1819 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$179K321,545
- 1811 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$154K222,337
- 1821 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$139K21850
- 1816 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$165K221,400
- 1809 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$157K311,398
- 1818 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$155K321,613
- 1812 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$129K211,100
- 1823 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$111K211,329
- 1810 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$134K211,246
- 1820 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$134K311,100
- 1807 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$185K311,130
- 1822 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$108K32.51,961
- 1808 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$127K211,227
- 1804 Porter Rd Nashville, TN$232K321,585
- 1802 Porter Rd Nashville, TN$109K21840
- 1824 Tammany Dr Nashville, TN$224K321,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292