- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,823 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $301,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 456151
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces, 447 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Basement \ None, Construction \ Frame, RV Access \ Yes, Special Features \ Garage Door Opener, Transaction Type \ Sale, Frontage \ Paved\Asphalt, Topography \ Level, Family Room \ Yes, Fence \ Block, Landscaping \ Front, Landscaping \ Auto Sprinkler, Stories \ 2.0 or More, Sewer Connected? \ Yes, Sewer In? \ Yes, Sewer Paid? \ Yes, Water \ City\County, Window Covering \ Part, Appliances \ Disposal, Fence \ Wood, Floors \ Part. Wall\Wall, Landscaping \ Auto Drip, PUD Amenities\Svcs. \ Club House, PUD Amenities\Svcs. \ Beach, PUD Amenities\Svcs. \ Marina, PUD Amenities\Svcs. \ Golf Course, Frontage \ Cul-de-sac, Landscaping \ Rear, Topography \ Cul-de-Sac, View \ Lake, Extra Room \ Office, Assoc. Fees \ 950.00
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,926 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0482234210000
- Zillow Home ID: 17482990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-389K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92395 home values will rise 14.7% next year, compared to a 15.5% increase for Victorville as a whole. Among 92395 homes, this home is 123.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92395, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Victorville, and 65.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92395 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92395 home values.
|18153 Deauville Dr Victorville, CA||$178K||3||2||1,342|
|18158 Deauville Dr Victorville, CA||$326K||5||3||3,241|
|12533 Spring Vly Victorville, CA||$187K||3||2||1,662|
|18154 Pahute Rd Victorville, CA||$221K||3||2||2,015|
|18164 Pahute Ave Victorville, CA||$162K||3||2||1,312|
|12541 Spring Vly Victorville, CA||$206K||3||2||1,887|
|12541 Spring Valley Pkwy Victorville, CA||$206K||3||2||1,887|
|18170 Deauville Dr Victorville, CA||$185K||2||2||1,711|
|18146 Pahute Rd Victorville, CA||$221K||3||2||2,002|
|12566 Fairway Rd Victorville, CA||$185K||3||2||1,663|
|18172 Pahute Ave Victorville, CA||$208K||4||2||1,890|
|18169 Deauville Dr Victorville, CA||$212K||3||2||2,007|
|18136 Pahute Ave Victorville, CA||$178K||3||2||1,528|
|12576 Fairway Rd Victorville, CA||$196K||3||2||1,814|
|12559 Spring Valley Pkwy Victorville, CA||$179K||3||2||1,594|
|18182 Pahute Ave Victorville, CA||$207K||3||3||1,862|
|12534 Fairway Rd Victorville, CA||$273K||5||3||2,761|
|12584 Fairway Rd Victorville, CA||$193K||3||2||1,791|
|12569 Spring Valley Pkwy Victorville, CA||$186K||3||2||1,711|
|18155 Pah-ute Rd Victorville, CA||$212K||3||2||1,944|
Nearby Schools in Victorville
Lomitas Elementary (assigned)K-61.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!