- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1816 Hart Ln, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $8,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 252043100
- Zillow Home ID: 10298578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1816 Hart Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Philadelphia, and 95.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 1818 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$43K31768
- 1814 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$47K----1,221
- 1820 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$45K31768
- 1812 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$44K----1,155
- 1822 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$45K31768
- Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$47K----1,221
- 2824 Ruth St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,020
- 1808 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$35K31928
- 2822 Ruth St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,020
- 1813-1815 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA$60K412,025
- 1811 Hart Ln Philadelphia, PA--------
- 2820 Ruth St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,494
- 2825 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$54K----2,528
- 2833 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$65K----2,448
- 2831 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$54K----1,134
- 2829 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$48K----1,430
- 2827 Kensington Ave Philadelphia, PA$53K----800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!