- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 364 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,528 all time views
- 80 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $206,219
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: U7732057
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 673 sqft
- View: City, Park
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Security, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Park View, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Public Water Available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,162 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 232715329270060030
- Zillow Home ID: 47152925
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-338K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34689 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Tarpon Springs as a whole. Among 34689 homes, this home is 73.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34689, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% less than in Tarpon Springs, and 69.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34689 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tarpon Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34689 home values.
|1822 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$297K||--||2||2,769|
|1810 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$275K||--||2||2,325|
|1828 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$333K||--||4||3,226|
|1804 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$355K||--||4.5||3,049|
|1815 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$299K||3||3||2,573|
|1809 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$285K||--||3.5||2,381|
|1821 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$304K||4||3||2,719|
|1834 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$282K||3||3||2,414|
|1803 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$277K||4||3||2,250|
|1827 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$277K||3||2||2,315|
|Liam Ave Tarpon Springs, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1840 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$261K||--||3.5||2,125|
|1833 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$273K||--||3||2,312|
|414 Liam Ave Tarpon Springs, FL||$271K||--||3.5||2,154|
|1792 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$265K||4||3||2,078|
|407 Briland St Tarpon Springs, FL||$270K||--||3||2,221|
|1839 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$281K||4||3||2,334|
|1775 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$281K||4||3||2,258|
|1852 Longview Ln Tarpon Springs, FL||$285K||--||2.5||2,442|
|Liam Ave Tarpon Springs, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Tarpon Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.