1816 Maple St, Bethlehem, PA 180174 beds, 2 baths, 2,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $314,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Parcel #: N6SE2C 1 4 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10149461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1816 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
- 1810 Maple St Bethlehem, PA$253K32.51,592
- 731 Chestnut St Bethlehem, PA$311K632,648
- 1819 Maple St Bethlehem, PA$182K52.52,288
- 1823 Maple St Bethlehem, PA$159K522,070
- 1811 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$336K622,376
- 1815 Maple St Bethlehem, PA$167K522,142
- 1824 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$203K221,770
- 1828 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$189K221,755
- 1820 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$264K42.52,114
- 1832 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$219K221,746
- 1841 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$397K643,994
- 1816 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$270K42.52,128
- 721 Chestnut St Bethlehem, PA$203K321,856
- 1812 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$197K421,562
- 1840 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$263K31.52,138
- 1808 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$233K422,052
- 1745 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$287K42.52,776
- 730 Chestnut St Bethlehem, PA$341K432,280
- 1844 Sycamore St Bethlehem, PA$278K31.52,310
- 1826 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$339K31.52,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292