1816 Ohlone St, Alameda, CA 945013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $638,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Short distance from community park and playground by Fortman Marina, Grand Marina.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,185 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072 038404800
- Zillow Home ID: 61174135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1816 Ohlone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Alameda, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 1810 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$749K32.52,078
- 1820 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$713K432,455
- 1806 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$839K32.52,401
- 1815 Paru St Alameda, CA$706K32.52,185
- 1826 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$698K32.52,401
- 1819 Paru St Alameda, CA$511K321,192
- 1811 Paru St Alameda, CA$700K32.52,078
- 1825 Paru St Alameda, CA$508K321,192
- 1805 Paru St Alameda, CA$1.26M32.52,185
- 1591 Buena Vista Ave Alameda, CA$842K432,455
- 1830 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$672K32.52,078
- 1829 Paru St Alameda, CA$491K321,192
- 1801 Paru St Alameda, CA$778K432,455
- 1815 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$761K32.52,078
- 1819 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$838K32.52,185
- 1825 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$840K32.52,401
- 1811 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$863K432,455
- 1833 Paru St Alameda, CA$509K321,192
- 1836 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$681K32.52,185
- 1829 Ohlone St Alameda, CA$856K432,455
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.