- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 160 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,947 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 140221
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 733 sqft
- Security System
- AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Electric, APPLIANCES \ Freestanding Stove, APPLIANCES \ Garbage Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, Baths \ 2 - 1/2, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, DINING AREAS \ Breakfast Bar, DINING AREAS \ Kitchen/Dining, ELECTRICITY \ Public Service OK, ENERGY FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, ENERGY FEATURES \ Double Pane, ENERGY FEATURES \ Storm Doors, Exterior Finish \ Brick Veneer, FENCING \ Wood, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Central, HEATING \ Gas, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ 8-Ft.+ Ceiling, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Breakfast Bar, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Dryer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Fireplace, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Garage Door Opener, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Pantry, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Security System, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Walk-In Closet, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Washer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Whirlpool, LIVING AREAS \ Two, OCCUPANT \ Vacant, OUTSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Lawn Sprinkler, PATIO/DECK \ Covered, PATIO/DECK \ Patio, PATIO/DECK \ Porch, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROAD FRONTAGE \ Paved, ROOF \ Composition, ROOMS \ Great Room, ROOMS \ Study/Office, SAFETY FEATURES \ Carbon Monoxide, SAFETY FEATURES \ Security System, SAFETY FEATURES \ Smoke/Heat Alarm, SEWER \ City, Style \ 1 Story, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, UTILITY \ Room, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0084846
- Zillow Home ID: 60032613
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-228K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1814 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$190K||3||2||2,010|
|1818 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$237K||3||2||2,331|
|1812 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$178K||3||2||1,828|
|1815 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$178K||3||2||1,851|
|1817 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$180K||3||2||1,900|
|1819 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$178K||3||2||1,812|
|1820 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$227K||3||2||2,170|
|1813 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$179K||4||2||1,821|
|6801 SW Driftwood Dr Lawton, OK||$222K||4||3||2,286|
|1811 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$177K||4||1.5||1,845|
|1810 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$182K||3||2||1,836|
|1813 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$199K||3||2.5||1,900|
|1811 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$160K||3||2||1,178|
|1809 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$175K||3||--||1,732|
|1808 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$195K||3||2||2,079|
|6901 SW Driftwood Dr Lawton, OK||$235K||3||2.5||2,225|
|1807 SW 68th St Lawton, OK||$180K||3||2||1,903|
|6716 SW Driftwood Dr Lawton, OK||$221K||3||2||2,182|
|6714 SW Driftwood Dr Lawton, OK||$218K||4||2||2,100|
|1806 SW 69th St Lawton, OK||$176K||3||2.5||1,860|
Nearby Schools in Lawton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!