- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1816 Thomas St, Richmond, VA 232208 beds, 4 baths, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,357,500
- Price/sqft: $445
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: N0000947002
- Zillow Home ID: 12529074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1816 Thomas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23220 home values.
- 1814 Thomas St Richmond, VA$182K843,050
- 1832 Thomas St Richmond, VA$68K21821
- 1823 Thomas St Richmond, VA$81K21--
- 1824 Thomas St Richmond, VA$182K843,050
- 1834 Thomas St Richmond, VA$72K--1518
- 1825 Thomas St Richmond, VA$70K20.5566
- 1836 Thomas St Richmond, VA$136K32.51,362
- 1825 2/3 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1825 1/3 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1821 Thomas St Richmond, VA$187K843,050
- 1827 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1829 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1831 2/3 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1831 1/3 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1831 Thomas St Richmond, VA$61K21716
- 1838 Thomas St Richmond, VA--------
- 1833 Thomas St Richmond, VA$87K221,100
- 1800 Bath St Richmond, VA--------
- 1804 Bath St Richmond, VA$63K--11,392
- 1806 Bath St Richmond, VA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!