1817 Carlton St, Denton, TX 762014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: R22177
- Zillow Home ID: 55163304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1817 Carlton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% less than in Denton, and 26% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 76201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76201 home values.
- 1813 Carlton St Denton, TX$143K321,824
- 1821 Carlton St Denton, TX$137K321,753
- 1809 Carlton St Denton, TX$113K31.51,152
- 1816 Carlton St Denton, TX$92K31.51,497
- 1816 Linden Dr Denton, TX$98K321,635
- 1812 Carlton St Denton, TX$93K321,134
- 1820 Carlton St Denton, TX$116K321,242
- 1812 Linden Dr Denton, TX$145K221,634
- 1820 Linden Dr Denton, TX$125K321,627
- 1003 Aileen St # 0 Denton, TX$536K32--
- 1808 Carlton St Denton, TX$88K321,038
- 1805 Carlton St Denton, TX$146K42.52,090
- 1808 Linden Dr Denton, TX$118K31.51,424
- 1015 Aileen St Denton, TX$131K321,350
- 1019 Aileen St Denton, TX$125K421,275
- 1011 Aileen St Denton, TX$95K311,378
- 1023 Aileen St Denton, TX$130K321,483
- 1804 Carlton St Denton, TX$99K321,177
- 1804 Linden Dr Denton, TX$146K321,684
- 1007 Aileen St Denton, TX$128K321,684
Nearby Schools in Denton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292