- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,359 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 1400553
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Surface Unit, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Partially Finished, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement \ Windows, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Existing Home Warr. \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Heating \ Hot Water, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Location Description \ Wooded Lot, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Miscellaneous \ Den, Miscellaneous \ Formal Living Room, Miscellaneous \ Home Office, Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ Split Level, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,647 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11534900
- Zillow Home ID: 77509708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Eastland Park-Dixie Plantation home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among Eastland Park-Dixie Plantation homes, this home is 41.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastland Park-Dixie Plantation, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastland Park-Dixie Plantation home values.
|1813 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$179K||--||2.5||2,720|
|1821 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$161K||3||3||2,310|
|1809 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$152K||--||2||1,485|
|1702 Auburn Cir Lexington, KY||$150K||--||2||1,751|
|1825 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$160K||--||2.5||2,183|
|1840 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$235K||--||2||3,984|
|1816 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$143K||--||2||1,611|
|2301 Eastland Pkwy Lexington, KY||$149K||3||2||1,704|
|1703 Auburn Cir Lexington, KY||$165K||--||2.5||2,552|
|1805 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$194K||4||3||3,000|
|1833 Gayle Cir Lexington, KY||$151K||--||2.5||2,215|
|1812 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$178K||--||2.5||2,485|
|1856 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$191K||--||3||2,382|
|1808 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$147K||4||2.5||1,700|
|1801 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$156K||--||2.5||2,038|
|1849 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$154K||--||1.5||2,058|
|1701 Auburn Cir Lexington, KY||$141K||--||2||1,752|
|1860 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$151K||--||2.5||1,954|
|1845 Gayle Cir Lexington, KY||$149K||--||2.5||2,144|
|1853 Gayle Dr Lexington, KY||$170K||4||2||1,878|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!