- Lot: 10,184 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 221 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,649 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $209,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 08834452
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Tennis Court
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Additional Rooms \ Den, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 41-50 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Driveway \ Concrete, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Logs, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Marble, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Lot Description \ Park Adjacent, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Price Change, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,271 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0928108009
- Zillow Home ID: 4590981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60561 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Darien as a whole. Among 60561 homes, this home is 25.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Darien, and 259.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60561 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
|1813 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$297K||--||2||1,316|
|1821 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$433K||--||3.5||3,006|
|1809 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$341K||--||3||1,544|
|1901 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$368K||--||2.5||2,242|
|1822 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$356K||--||2.5||2,106|
|1818 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$372K||--||2.5||2,482|
|1902 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$366K||--||2.5||2,276|
|1805 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$367K||4||2.5||2,200|
|1905 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$312K||3||2||1,279|
|1814 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$379K||4||3||2,842|
|1810 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$347K||3||2||1,900|
|7209 Gold Grove Pl Darien, IL||$357K||--||2.5||2,060|
|1801 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$370K||--||2.5||2,232|
|1809 Howdy Ln Darien, IL||$388K||--||3||2,586|
|1909 Gigi Ln Darien, IL||$363K||--||2.5||2,041|
|1813 Howdy Ln Darien, IL||$340K||4||2.5||1,582|
|7218 Gold Grove Pl Darien, IL||$356K||--||2.5||2,085|
|1805 Howdy Ln Darien, IL||$338K||--||3||1,582|
|7214 Gold Grove Pl Darien, IL||$322K||--||2.5||1,512|
|7302 Wirth Dr Darien, IL||$365K||--||2.5||2,096|
Nearby Schools in Darien
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.