1817 High Rock Acres Rd, Black Mountain, NC 28711
- Lot:0.4 acres
- Days on Zillow:139
- Listing site:Keller Williams Professionals
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #544183
- Zillow Home ID2111755166
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$784/mo||$549 – $1K/mo||-$8||--||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 28711 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for North Carolina as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28711 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.9% lower than in North Carolina, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28711 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Carolina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28711 home values.
Neighborhood for 1817 High Rock Acres Road
- 1585 High Rock Acres Dr Black Mountain, NC$216K33.01,600
- 25 Upper Ridge Rd Black Mtn, NC$192K11.01,680
- 18 Burgin Ridge Rd Black Mountain, NC$114K22.01,000
- 150 High Rock Acres Dr Black Mountain, NC$127K32.01,716
- 15 Burnt Ridge Trl Black Mountain, NC$141K----2,100
- 3 Glade Ln Black Mountain, NC--------
- 64 Burnt Ridge Trl Black Mountain, NC$281K33.02,000
- 40 Burnt Ridge Trl Black Mountain, NC$217K32.01,495
- 26 Burnt Ridge Trl Black Mountain, NC$273K32.51,400
- 55 Glade Ln Black Mountain, NC$526K33.02,759
- 130 High Rock Acres Dr Black Mountain, NC$261K33.01,810
- 128 High Rock Acres Dr Black Mountain, NC$262K32.01,946
Nearby Schools in Old Fort
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.