1817 Hillman Ave, Belmont, CA 94002
Sold on 8/23/13: $1,530,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,500 sq ft
- Lot:36 sqft
- Year Built:1942
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $1,530,000
- Heating Type:Other
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Expanded and remodeled beginning in 2004, the home has painstakingly been transformed into the magnificent property we find today.
On the main level we find two bedrooms and a full remodeled bath, kitchen and dining area.
Utilizing quality materials, the kitchen has been fitted with stainless KitchenAid® Superba Architect Series II appliances including a gas stove, double-drawer dishwashing system, microwave, refrigerator and wine cooler. Nothing less than KraftMaid® soft-close fine maple cabinetry is accented by unique granite counters.
The great room style living area enjoys vaulted ceilings and opens to the kitchen and dining area making the usable living space perfect for gatherings. If outdoor entertainment is your pleasure, an enormous view deck off of the main level provides space for endless possibilities.
Upstairs is an exceptional Master Suite addition with amazing walk-in closet. This space also enjoys high ceilings with recessed lighting. In the spacious master bath one will find heated tiled floors, a steam shower with seamless glass, separate Jacuzzi style tub looking out to canyon views and a private water closet.
Downstairs, you will find the original Master Suite that includes its own walk-in closet, private bath and patio access. There is a second large bedroom down the hall with an ideal spot to house a Murphy style bed that is perfect for overnight guests. A separate laundry room is also on this level. A short hallway away is the prodigious media room featuring a full scale wet bar including a chilled beer tap. Enjoy entertaining your friends and family in this dedicated area that redefines the term family room.
Both levels lead to the rear terraced gardens and down a short path lies the reminder of the property?the bucolic expanse of which seems surreal in today?s cozy suburbia. This enormous plot of land would make an ideal area for gardening or expanding the usable rear yard area of the home.
Originally built in 1942, this remarkable home was expanded and remodeled utilizing fine materials to create the amazing home we find today.
Enjoy the embodiment of this wonderful home with it?s exceptional amenities just minutes from Belmont?s fine dining, entertainment and public transportation.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Room TypesFamily room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Parcel #044123290
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count13
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15548217
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow241
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth6784
- Lot Width6784
- Addition Size430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1817 Hillman Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
- 1709 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.01M32.01,400
- 1813 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$980K42.01,230
- 1576 Winding Way Belmont, CA$794K21.01,260
- 1574 Winding Way Belmont, CA$803K21.51,080
- 1811 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.65M63.03,240
- 1711 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.06M31.51,640
- 1815 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.29M54.02,443
- 1709 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.04M32.01,630
- 1572 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.56M32.51,810
- 1819 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$2.33M55.54,960
- 1713 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.02M32.01,560
- 1578 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.36M42.02,490
- 1809 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.65M44.03,160
- 1715 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1M32.01,670
- 1821 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.31M43.02,210
- 1707 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.29M42.02,150
- 1570 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.73M43.03,370
- 1580 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.02M33.01,560
- 1807 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.01M32.01,570
- 1717 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$973K32.01,510
Nearby Schools in Belmont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292