1817 Hillman Ave, Belmont, CA 940025 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Expanded and remodeled beginning in 2004, the home has painstakingly been transformed into the magnificent property we find today.
On the main level we find two bedrooms and a full remodeled bath, kitchen and dining area.
Utilizing quality materials, the kitchen has been fitted with stainless KitchenAid® Superba Architect Series II appliances including a gas stove, double-drawer dishwashing system, microwave, refrigerator and wine cooler. Nothing less than KraftMaid® soft-close fine maple cabinetry is accented by unique granite counters.
The great room style living area enjoys vaulted ceilings and opens to the kitchen and dining area making the usable living space perfect for gatherings. If outdoor entertainment is your pleasure, an enormous view deck off of the main level provides space for endless possibilities.
Upstairs is an exceptional Master Suite addition with amazing walk-in closet. This space also enjoys high ceilings with recessed lighting. In the spacious master bath one will find heated tiled floors, a steam shower with seamless glass, separate Jacuzzi style tub looking out to canyon views and a private water closet.
Downstairs, you will find the original Master Suite that includes its own walk-in closet, private bath and patio access. There is a second large bedroom down the hall with an ideal spot to house a Murphy style bed that is perfect for overnight guests. A separate laundry room is also on this level. A short hallway away is the prodigious media room featuring a full scale wet bar including a chilled beer tap. Enjoy entertaining your friends and family in this dedicated area that redefines the term family room.
Both levels lead to the rear terraced gardens and down a short path lies the reminder of the property?the bucolic expanse of which seems surreal in today?s cozy suburbia. This enormous plot of land would make an ideal area for gardening or expanding the usable rear yard area of the home.
Originally built in 1942, this remarkable home was expanded and remodeled utilizing fine materials to create the amazing home we find today.
Enjoy the embodiment of this wonderful home with it?s exceptional amenities just minutes from Belmont?s fine dining, entertainment and public transportation.
- Lot: 36 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,530,000
- Price/sqft: $437
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 044123290
- Zillow Home ID: 15548217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1817 Hillman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 86.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
- 1813 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$970K421,230
- 1576 Winding Way Belmont, CA$904K211,260
- 1574 Winding Way Belmont, CA$824K21.51,080
- 1811 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.78M633,240
- 1711 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.06M31.51,640
- 1815 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.5M542,443
- 1709 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.19M321,630
- 1572 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.68M32.51,810
- 1819 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$2.23M55.54,960
- 1713 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.04M321,560
- 1578 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.57M422,490
- 1809 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.44M443,160
- 1715 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.12M321,670
- 1821 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.39M432,210
- 1707 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.37M422,150
- 1570 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.63M433,370
- 1580 Winding Way Belmont, CA$1.15M331,560
- 1807 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.03M321,570
- 1717 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$1.03M321,510
- 1705 Hillman Ave Belmont, CA$960K321,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292