- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1817 NW 65th St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 1 bath, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $384,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 2767600380
- Zillow Home ID: 48822910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1817 Nw 65th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 1811 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$489K411,530
- 1821 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$497K41.751,890
- 1742 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$468K221,398
- 1746 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$590K421,730
- 1736 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$500K221,530
- 1734 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$335K11600
- 1805 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$563K512,040
- 1825 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$610K21.752,020
- 1750 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$823K632,940
- 1730 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$779K632,940
- 1801 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$435K311,290
- 1905 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$667K522,280
- 1703 NW 64th St APT 4 Seattle, WA$234K11600
- 1758 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$387K211,000
- 1726 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$606K421,840
- 6503 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA--11900
- 6503 19th Ave NW APT 3 Seattle, WA--21.5850
- 6503 19th Ave NW APT 2 Seattle, WA--21.5850
- 1737 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$814K43.53,430
- 1723 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$534K421,890
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292