- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1817 Rhythm Rd, Midwest City, OK 731303 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,295 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 364 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 151242135
- Zillow Home ID: 21994544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1817 Rhythm Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% less than in Midwest City, and 13.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73130 home values.
- 1821 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$81K31864
- 1813 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$70K31.5864
- 1825 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$72K31908
- 1829 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$70K31908
- 1816 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$66K21852
- 1820 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$66K31854
- 1812 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$76K311,097
- 1833 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$83K31.5864
- 1824 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$69K31881
- 9201 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$70K21934
- 1837 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$73K31.5864
- 9205 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$65K31816
- 1813 Lullaby Ln Midwest City, OK$117K321,866
- 1817 Lullaby Ln Midwest City, OK$65K31903
- 1821 Lullaby Ln Midwest City, OK$83K421,346
- 9200 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$81K31904
- 1825 Lullaby Ln Midwest City, OK$68K31960
- 1829 Lullaby Ln Midwest City, OK$64K31938
- 9209 Rhythm Rd Midwest City, OK$68K31995
- 9125 Apple Dr Midwest City, OK$118K421,546
Nearby Schools in Midwest City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.