1818 Alta Vista Dr, Vista, CA 920843 beds, 2 baths, 1,617 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Alta Vista Drive is one of Vista's oldest and longest streets. Has an abundance of beautiful homes on it that have just been remodeled and updated. Since it is one of the oldest, nicest neighborhoods the new generation of home buyers has bought the homes and updated them. Most homes on the street have some kind of panoramic view. A nice place to live yet close to town.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,617 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 1800203200
- Zillow Home ID: 16635185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1818 Alta Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Vista, and 3.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 1814 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$821K54.53,603
- 1814 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$809K54.53,605
- 1824 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$638K52.52,719
- 1784 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$519K32.52,095
- 1852 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$597K32.52,463
- 1812 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$650K43.53,139
- 1840 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$623K42.52,480
- 1786 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$532K322,160
- 1781 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$492K42.52,049
- 1815 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$644K433,172
- 1846 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$596K42.52,480
- 1894 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$583K422,448
- 1821 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$479K321,800
- 1858 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$584K33.52,266
- 1827 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$508K42.52,009
- 1766 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$562K322,692
- 1800 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$895K44.53,962
- 1872 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$669K53.253,100
- 1767 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$469K421,961
- 1769 Alta Vista Dr Vista, CA$483K322,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.