A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- waterfront bedroom (11" x 12 1/3 ") with water view and lots of storage (closet AND walk in closet), ceiling fan and AC unit
- remodeled unit on 2nd floor, freshly painted, refinished terazzo floor throughout (bathroom is nicely tiled)
- brand new kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (fridge/freezer, range, microwave/fan, dishwasher), backsplash and island
- all ceiling lights are stainless steel, so are ceiling fans in bedroom and living room
- second new AC unit in living room
- designated parking space included and lots of guest parking available
- awesome pool located on the Middle River
- great location, close to beach, shopping and I95
- water and trash included in rent
- available right away
- Built in 1982
- Views: 906 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $54,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: Water
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 494226BC0840
- Zillow Home ID: 43089042
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-110K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33306 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Oakland Park as a whole. Among 33306 homes, this home is valued 78.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 61.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.3% lower than in Oakland Park, and 76.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33306 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (99)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1810 E Oakland Park Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Oakland Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.