- Built in 1972
- 194 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 2,037
- All time views: 3,144
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $37,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 276574
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- AppliancesAndEquip: Dishwasher
- AppliancesAndEquip: Disposal
- AppliancesAndEquip: Refrigerator
- AppliancesAndEquip: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Electric
- ExteriorAndConst: Brick
- Trpl Pane Windows
- Fireplaces: 1
- FloorCoverings: Carpet
- FloorCoverings: Tile
- Central Electric
- HoaIncludes: Common Area Maint.
- Generic Yes: Yes
- Listing Type: Lease
- Office Status: - Active
- Source of Measurement: Assessor
- TermsOfSale: Cash
- TermsOfSale: Conventional
- Utilities: Private Garbage Service
- Covered Porch
- Inside City Limits Y: Yes
- LandDescription: Interior Lot
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Utilities: Water-City
- AppliancesAndEquip: Vent Hood
- AppliancesAndEquip: Freestanding Elec Stove
- Driveway: Asphalt
- FireplaceRealAndDecor: Wood Burning
- Style: 2 Story
- FireplaceRealAndDecor: In Living Room
- CommunityAmenities: Playground
- Utilities: Cable TV
- Condition Description: Good
- ExteriorAndConst: Frame
- Garages: 0
- Counters - Laminate
- TermsOfSale: Other See Remarks
- Utilities: Sewer-City
- FireplaceRealAndDecor: Insert
- Foundation Type: Combo
- AppliancesAndEquip: Dryer
- AppliancesAndEquip: Washer
- Window Treatments - Part
- CommunityAmenities: Additional Parking
- CommunityAmenities: Community Pool
- GarageAndCarport: None
- AppliancesAndEquip: Data Wiring
- CommunityAmenities: Bike Trails
- Roofing: Architectural Shingles
- Home Warranty Type: Builder Provided
- HoaIncludes: Ext. Maint.
- CommunityAmenities: Community Laundry
- HoaIncludes: Garbage Service
- HoaIncludes: Management
- Style: Colonial
- HoaIncludes: Insurance
- LandDescription: P.U.D.
- HoaIncludes: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0030388
- Zillow Home ID: 21733233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-87K.
Popularity on Zillow
|Other Units in this Building (67)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1817 E Lindsey St|
Nearby Schools in Norman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.