182 Cottage StAPT 102, Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 7/24/13: $333,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:1,430 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $333,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath
- Days on Zillow232
- Last Remodel Year1986
- Parcel #W:01 P:04046 S:006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count9
- Zillow Home ID59119744
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$204,471||$168K – $239K||+$22,962||$146||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,916/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||+$110||$1.37||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 28% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.1% higher than in Boston, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 182 Cottage Street APT 102
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005