A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 4,224 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 223 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Solid Surface Counters
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout: Breakfast Room Separate
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: In County
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: County Water
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- Last Status: Active
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Mature Landscaping
- Location: Level
- Property Description: One Story
- Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Interior Layout: Family Room Combo
- Tub With Shower
- Last Change Type: Active with Contract
- Status: Active with Contract
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Interior Layout: Great Room
- Water View: Canal
- Water Extras: Seawall - Concrete
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Office Primary Board ID: Port Charlotte
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 402227137004
- Zillow Home ID: 43532499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-173K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43% higher than in Port Charlotte, and 162.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33952 home values.
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.